Sarah's Travel Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I had a spare few hours this weekend, so I've resized some of my photos from Cambodia and Vietnam. No such luck on my Angkor photos yet, I don't dare open those cd's until I get home, for fear they might muck up another computer. I've also put some photos on my flickr site :-

www.flickr.com/photos/schloo

in an attempt to be some kind of arty. I know I'm not a world class photographer but hopefully they aren't too bad. I will update on Sydney another time, so for now, enjoy the photos! :)


A little friend Ness and I made in Sihanoukville beach, Cambodia. Note the lovely necklace she made me :)

A lady we met when we went on our trek in East Cambodia, her little boy was gorgeous.

Sunset on the beach at Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Teaching some kids the art of making faces.....

....which they then perfected on their own.

The cutest little boy at Ban Lung market.

Me and Ness at a crater lake in Ban Lung, East Cambodia.

Locals playing the 'how many can you fit in my car' game.....for actual transport.

Me being a prat pretending I have the body of a Mandarin. So many people stole my photo idea after this was taken.

Random lake we found at a toilet stop on a bus journey to Hanoi.

Alleyway in Hoi Ann, an 'old historical' town of Vietnam. It's where Ness and I bought all our shoes.

My birthday cake! The best cake I ever ate, and not only because it says 'schloo' on it.

Me cutting the wonderful cake.

Vietnamese Emperor Minh Mang's tomb.

Me, Ness, and our good friend, Mr Mandarin.

The GIANT (and slightly wounded) butterfly we found in Hue.

Ness getting measured up in the early stages of our Hoi Ann shoe-buying frenzy.

Some cute Hill Tribe girls we met whilst trekking in Sapa, North Vietnam.

Someone's house and a load of rice paddies in Sapa.


The amazing landscape in Sapa.

Hong Kong skyline - note the haziness- that's all the pollution. Mmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home